Sunday, July 1, 2007

Considering starting a blog

I might change my mind and do this afterall.

I will be living in Paris Sept 2 through Dec. 1, 2007. I am thinking about writing a blog at that time.

I also have decided to do a knit-along project with the Tour de France knitters. I picked up a Norwegian pattern for a cardigan in Norway last month and have hardly even looked at it, but I need to start a new project, so I think this is going to be it. It is a two color all-over pattern. I'll see if I can find a picture of it on-line. My colors are teal and brown, with accent borders in red and gold.

The pattern is in Norwegian, which is not one of the languages I read, but I have translated some of it and I know a knitting friend who knows Norwegian so she can help if I get stuck.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Bonjour Cecile! It's good to have you on board the TDF KAL! Good luck with the Norwegian!

Cecile said...

Meg, thanks so much for the warm welcome. I got my pattern out yesterday and found the needles I'll need. I plan to start on the gauge swatch today, so I'll be ready to go Sunday.